Robert Caswell

The first time you take a leap, the unknown and your imagination help you through. The second time there is no unknown and your imagination hinders you.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Pooped

I know, who gives a shit?  And who wants to about my BM's?
From early on I've always been told that this is my cancer, and my cancer treatment My body doesn't get bad mouth sores,or some of the other common side effects. But my bodies GI tract all but shuts down and comes back like a new born babies.
For days I can only eat like a newborn, clear soups, juices, but no solids. Then I start introducing solid foods that are soft and easily digested.  So when my body starts moving these solids through my GI tract I rejoice that my body is recovering from the chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment